Wizard: File handling setup


So, being back from London (was really cool meeting all those people) I started coding.
I decided to start with the first run settings wizard that basically sets up the things that are accessible from the settings dialog too. Additional I'm trying to make the file naming easier by providing an overview of the existing scripting variables taken from the wiki. Here comes up a question I'm just think about: Should I save the description in a local plaintext file or should it be pulled from the wikipage? The second option would be nice on the one hand as the wikipage is easy to extend by non-coders, but everything could also break more easily, too, e.g. by changing the formating.

Another idea that might be interesting to put on my schedule is the posibility of downloading and installing plugins available for picard but not included for e.g. legal reason using the wizard.

Comments

Aaron said…
Very happy to see that you're using Gyroscope as your test file! Not sure what to think about Shakira though ;)
zuan said…
Thanks for sharing an informative blog keep rocking bring more details.I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn much new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
mobile application development course | mobile app development training | mobile application development training online
"web designing classes in chennai | Web Designing courses in Chennai "
Web Designing Training and Placement | Best Institute for Web Designing
zuan said…
Thanks for sharing an informative blog keep rocking bring more details.I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn much new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
web designing classes in chennai | web designing training institute in chennai
web designing and development course in chennai | web designing courses in Chennai
best institute for web designing in chennai | web designing course with placement in chennai
Web Designing Class
web designing course

Popular posts from this blog

Help me to improve support texts

Workshop Project: Hot Wire Anemometer

Dry-Ice Canon fun